{"id":3017,"date":"2017-11-28T23:38:34","date_gmt":"2017-11-29T04:38:34","guid":{"rendered":"http:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?p=3017"},"modified":"2026-06-05T18:11:31","modified_gmt":"2026-06-05T23:11:31","slug":"eskridge-branch-library-digitizes-photos","status":"publish","type":"post","link":"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?p=3017","title":{"rendered":"Eskridge Branch Library Digitizes Photos"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">The Eskridge Branch of the Pottawatomie-Wabaunsee Regional Library system recently partnered with Kansas writer and historian, Greg Hoots to digitize their historic photo collection. The library had a small but significant collection of historic photographs of Eskridge as well as a group of Eskridge school class photos that had been donated to the organization.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image alignnone size-full wp-image-3067\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"1248\" data-attachment-id=\"3067\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3067\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl047.jpg?fit=2100%2C1248&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,1248\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"Security State Bank, Eskridge, Kansas\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;This real photo postcard of the Security State Bank in Eskridge, Kansas dates from about 1910.  The Eskridge Post Office was located on the south side of the building. &lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl047.jpg?fit=1024%2C609&amp;ssl=1\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl047.jpg?resize=2100%2C1248&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"Security State Bank, Eskridge, Kansas\" class=\"wp-image-3067\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">This real photo postcard of the Security State Bank in Eskridge, Kansas dates from about 1910. The Eskridge Post Office was located on the\u00a0south side of the building.<\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Hoots completed the digitization project by making 71 high-resolution scans of photos in the library\u2019s collection. In addition to scanning fifty-three photographs, Hoots also scanned the reverse of any photo that had writing or printing on the back of the image. In the case of one group of photos from Dover, Kansas, there was a two-page handwritten note from the photographer which was also scanned.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image alignnone size-full wp-image-3047\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"3091\" data-attachment-id=\"3047\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3047\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl027.jpg?fit=2100%2C3091&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,3091\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"Slim Sargent at Dover\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;Edgar &amp;#8220;Slim&amp;#8221; Sargent sits at his home at Dover, Kansas in the summer of 1984. &lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl027.jpg?fit=696%2C1024&amp;ssl=1\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl027.jpg?resize=2100%2C3091&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"Slim Sargent at Dover\" class=\"wp-image-3047\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">Edgar &#8220;Slim&#8221; Sargent sits at his home at Dover, Kansas in the summer of 1984.<\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">The library\u2019s collection included twenty class and sports team photographs, ten photographs of the lumber company at Eskridge, five photos of Edgar \u201cSlim\u201d Sargent\u2019s home at Dover, and seventeen miscellaneous views of Eskridge.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">The library\u2019s photos can now be viewed online here on the WCHS website, and they can be viewed on computer terminals at the Eskridge Branch Library.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image alignnone size-full wp-image-3056\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"1521\" data-attachment-id=\"3056\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3056\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl039.jpg?fit=2100%2C1521&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,1521\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"Eskridge Lumber Co., circa 1960\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;Floyd Clark, left, and Leland Lucky stand in front of a wood stove at the Clinton Scott Lumber Company in Eskridge in this view, circa 1960. &lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl039.jpg?fit=1024%2C742&amp;ssl=1\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl039.jpg?resize=2100%2C1521&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"Eskridge Lumber Co., circa 1960\" class=\"wp-image-3056\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">Floyd Clark, left, and Leland Lucky stand in front of a wood stove at the Clinton Scott Lumber Company in Eskridge in this view, circa 1960.<\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">When Hoots organized the library\u2019s digital collection on an external hard drive, he also included two other noteworthy collections of historic Eskridge photos which can be viewed on the library\u2019s computers. The first is the collection of lifelong Eskridge resident and businessman, Dean Dunn. Hoots provided scans of 121 photos belonging to the Dunn collection, courtesy Dean and Inez Dunn\u2019s children. Also included on the library\u2019s computers is Greg Hoots\u2019 personal collection of Eskridge digitized photos which he has accumulated in the last twenty years.&nbsp; Hoots\u2019 Eskridge collection includes 120 images, making a total of 294 digitized historic photos of Eskridge in the group.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image alignnone size-full wp-image-3021\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"1525\" data-attachment-id=\"3021\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3021\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1926-f.jpg?fit=2100%2C1525&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,1525\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"Eskridge Rural High School Football team, 1926\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;Eskridge Rural High School football team, &amp;#8220;fall of 1926.&amp;#8221; &lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1926-f.jpg?fit=1024%2C744&amp;ssl=1\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1926-f.jpg?resize=2100%2C1525&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"Eskridge Rural High School Football team, 1926\" class=\"wp-image-3021\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">Eskridge Rural High School football team, &#8220;fall of 1926.&#8221;<\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Click on any image below to view the Eskridge Branch Library\u2019s collection of historic photos in a gallery format or as a full-screen image.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-gallery has-nested-images columns-3 is-cropped wp-block-gallery-1 is-layout-flex wp-block-gallery-is-layout-flex\">\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"1505\" data-attachment-id=\"3020\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3020\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1924-fresh.jpg?fit=2100%2C1505&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,1505\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"1924 Freshman Class\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;Freshman Class of 1923-1924, the Class of 1927.&lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1924-fresh.jpg?fit=1024%2C734&amp;ssl=1\" data-id=\"3020\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1924-fresh.jpg?resize=2100%2C1505&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3020\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">Freshman Class of 1923-1924, the Class of 1927.<\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"1525\" data-attachment-id=\"3021\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3021\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1926-f.jpg?fit=2100%2C1525&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,1525\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"Eskridge Rural High School Football team, 1926\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;Eskridge Rural High School football team, &amp;#8220;fall of 1926.&amp;#8221; &lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1926-f.jpg?fit=1024%2C744&amp;ssl=1\" data-id=\"3021\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1926-f.jpg?resize=2100%2C1525&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3021\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">Eskridge Rural High School football team, &#8220;fall of 1926.&#8221; <\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"1387\" data-attachment-id=\"3022\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3022\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1927.jpg?fit=2100%2C1387&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,1387\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"Class of 1927\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;Eskridge Rural High School Class of 1927&lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1927.jpg?fit=1024%2C676&amp;ssl=1\" data-id=\"3022\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1927.jpg?resize=2100%2C1387&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3022\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">Eskridge Rural High School Class of 1927<\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"1621\" data-attachment-id=\"3023\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3023\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1927c.jpg?fit=2100%2C1621&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,1621\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"Eskridge Rural High School Football Team, circa 1927\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;Eskridge Rural High School football team at the high school, circa 1927.&lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1927c.jpg?fit=1024%2C790&amp;ssl=1\" data-id=\"3023\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1927c.jpg?resize=2100%2C1621&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3023\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">Eskridge Rural High School football team at the high school, circa 1927.<\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"1550\" data-attachment-id=\"3026\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3026\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1905c1.jpg?fit=2100%2C1550&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,1550\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"Eskridge Public School, 5th, 6th, and 7th Grades\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;Students and instructor at the Eskridge Public School, circa 1905, including students in the 5th, 6th, and 7th grades. &lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1905c1.jpg?fit=1024%2C756&amp;ssl=1\" data-id=\"3026\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1905c1.jpg?resize=2100%2C1550&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3026\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">Students and instructor at the Eskridge Public School, circa 1905, including students in the 5th, 6th, and 7th grades. <\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"1550\" data-attachment-id=\"3027\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3027\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1905c-b1.jpg?fit=2100%2C1550&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,1550\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"1905c-b\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;Reverse, circa 1905&lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1905c-b1.jpg?fit=1024%2C756&amp;ssl=1\" data-id=\"3027\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1905c-b1.jpg?resize=2100%2C1550&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3027\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">Reverse, circa 1905<\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"1676\" data-attachment-id=\"3030\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3030\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1927c-soph.jpg?fit=2100%2C1676&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,1676\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"ERHS sophomore class, circa 1927\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;Eskridge Rural High School Sophomore Class, circa 1927&lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1927c-soph.jpg?fit=1024%2C817&amp;ssl=1\" data-id=\"3030\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1927c-soph.jpg?resize=2100%2C1676&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3030\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">Eskridge Rural High School Sophomore Class, circa 1927<\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"1512\" data-attachment-id=\"3031\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3031\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1927srs.jpg?fit=2100%2C1512&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,1512\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"ERHS Class of 1927\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;Graduating seniors from Eskridge Rural High School, Class of 1927&lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1927srs.jpg?fit=1024%2C737&amp;ssl=1\" data-id=\"3031\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1927srs.jpg?resize=2100%2C1512&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3031\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">Graduating seniors from Eskridge Rural High School, Class of 1927<\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"3000\" height=\"2290\" data-attachment-id=\"3032\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3032\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1928.jpg?fit=3000%2C2290&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"3000,2290\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"Class of 1928\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;Eskridge Rural High School, Class of 1928&lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1928.jpg?fit=1024%2C782&amp;ssl=1\" data-id=\"3032\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1928.jpg?resize=3000%2C2290&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3032\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">Eskridge Rural High School, Class of 1928<\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"1693\" data-attachment-id=\"3033\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3033\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1937.jpg?fit=2100%2C1693&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,1693\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"Class of 1937\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;Eskridge Rural High School, Class of 1937&lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1937.jpg?fit=1024%2C826&amp;ssl=1\" data-id=\"3033\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1937.jpg?resize=2100%2C1693&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3033\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">Eskridge Rural High School, Class of 1937<\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"2626\" data-attachment-id=\"3034\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3034\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1947.jpg?fit=2100%2C2626&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,2626\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"Class of 1947\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;Eskridge Rural High School, Class of 1947&lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1947.jpg?fit=819%2C1024&amp;ssl=1\" data-id=\"3034\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1947.jpg?resize=2100%2C2626&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3034\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">Eskridge Rural High School, Class of 1947<\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"1718\" data-attachment-id=\"3035\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3035\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1948.jpg?fit=2100%2C1718&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,1718\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"Class of 1948\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;Eskridge Rural High School, Class of 1948&lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1948.jpg?fit=1024%2C838&amp;ssl=1\" data-id=\"3035\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1948.jpg?resize=2100%2C1718&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3035\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">Eskridge Rural High School, Class of 1948<\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"1718\" data-attachment-id=\"3036\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3036\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1949.jpg?fit=2100%2C1718&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,1718\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"Class of 1949\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;Eskridge Rural High School, Class of 1949&lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1949.jpg?fit=1024%2C838&amp;ssl=1\" data-id=\"3036\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1949.jpg?resize=2100%2C1718&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3036\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">Eskridge Rural High School, Class of 1949<\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"1701\" data-attachment-id=\"3037\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3037\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1950.jpg?fit=2100%2C1701&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,1701\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"Class of 1950\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;Eskridge Rural High School, Class of 1950&lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1950.jpg?fit=1024%2C829&amp;ssl=1\" data-id=\"3037\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1950.jpg?resize=2100%2C1701&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3037\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">Eskridge Rural High School, Class of 1950<\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"1851\" data-attachment-id=\"3038\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3038\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1951.jpg?fit=2100%2C1851&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,1851\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"Class of 1951\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;Eskridge Rural High School, Class of 1951&lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1951.jpg?fit=1024%2C903&amp;ssl=1\" data-id=\"3038\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1951.jpg?resize=2100%2C1851&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3038\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">Eskridge Rural High School, Class of 1951<\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"1523\" data-attachment-id=\"3039\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3039\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1954-jr.jpg?fit=2100%2C1523&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,1523\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"Junior Class, 1954\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;Eskridge Rural High School, Junior Class, 1953-1954&lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1954-jr.jpg?fit=1024%2C743&amp;ssl=1\" data-id=\"3039\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1954-jr.jpg?resize=2100%2C1523&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3039\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">Eskridge Rural High School, Junior Class, 1953-1954<\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"2596\" data-attachment-id=\"3040\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3040\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1957.jpg?fit=2100%2C2596&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,2596\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"Class of 1957\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;Eskridge Rural High School, Class of 1957&lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1957.jpg?fit=828%2C1024&amp;ssl=1\" data-id=\"3040\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1957.jpg?resize=2100%2C2596&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3040\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">Eskridge Rural High School, Class of 1957<\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"2634\" data-attachment-id=\"3041\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3041\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1961.jpg?fit=2100%2C2634&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,2634\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"Class of 1961\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;Eskridge Rural High School, Class of 1961&lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1961.jpg?fit=816%2C1024&amp;ssl=1\" data-id=\"3041\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1961.jpg?resize=2100%2C2634&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3041\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">Eskridge Rural High School, Class of 1961<\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"2596\" data-attachment-id=\"3042\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3042\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1963.jpg?fit=2100%2C2596&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,2596\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"Class of 1963\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;Eskridge Rural High School, Class of 1963&lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1963.jpg?fit=828%2C1024&amp;ssl=1\" data-id=\"3042\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1963.jpg?resize=2100%2C2596&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3042\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">Eskridge Rural High School, Class of 1963<\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"2596\" data-attachment-id=\"3043\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3043\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1965.jpg?fit=2100%2C2596&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,2596\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"Class of 1965\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;Eskridge Rural High School, Class of 1965&lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1965.jpg?fit=828%2C1024&amp;ssl=1\" data-id=\"3043\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1965.jpg?resize=2100%2C2596&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3043\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">Eskridge Rural High School, Class of 1965<\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"2596\" data-attachment-id=\"3044\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3044\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1966.jpg?fit=2100%2C2596&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,2596\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"Class of 1966\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;Eskridge Rural High School, Class of 1966&lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1966.jpg?fit=828%2C1024&amp;ssl=1\" data-id=\"3044\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/1966.jpg?resize=2100%2C2596&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3044\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">Eskridge Rural High School, Class of 1966<\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"1378\" data-attachment-id=\"3058\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3058\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl044.jpg?fit=2100%2C1378&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,1378\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"Harold Blankenship and Bus\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;Eskridge Rural High School bus driver, Harold Blankenship stands in front of his bus at the high school in Eskridge. &lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl044.jpg?fit=1024%2C672&amp;ssl=1\" data-id=\"3058\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl044.jpg?resize=2100%2C1378&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3058\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">Eskridge Rural High School bus driver, Harold Blankenship stands in front of his bus at the high school in Eskridge. <\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"1613\" data-attachment-id=\"3059\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3059\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl046.jpg?fit=2100%2C1613&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,1613\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"Harold Blankenship\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;Eskridge Rural High School bus driver, Harold Blankenship stands beside his bus on a snowy day at Eskridge. &lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl046.jpg?fit=1024%2C787&amp;ssl=1\" data-id=\"3059\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl046.jpg?resize=2100%2C1613&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3059\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">Eskridge Rural High School bus driver, Harold Blankenship stands beside his bus on a snowy day at Eskridge. <\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"3267\" data-attachment-id=\"3053\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3053\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl033.jpg?fit=2100%2C3267&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,3267\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"1911 Tornado Dr. Trivett&amp;#8217;s home\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;This real photo postcard from 1911 shows damage to Dr. Trivett&amp;#8217;s home at Eskridge, Kansas. &lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl033.jpg?fit=658%2C1024&amp;ssl=1\" data-id=\"3053\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl033.jpg?resize=2100%2C3267&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3053\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">This real photo postcard from 1911 shows damage to Dr. Trivett&#8217;s home at Eskridge, Kansas. <\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"1387\" data-attachment-id=\"3054\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3054\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl035.jpg?fit=2100%2C1387&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,1387\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"Frank Frost, Eskridge, Kansas\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;Frank Frost, left, was the longtime owned and editor of the Eskridge Independent newspaper.  Frost was also the leading proponent for the construction of Lake Wabaunsee. &lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl035.jpg?fit=1024%2C676&amp;ssl=1\" data-id=\"3054\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl035.jpg?resize=2100%2C1387&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3054\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">Frank Frost, left, was the longtime owned and editor of the Eskridge Independent newspaper.  Frost was also the leading proponent for the construction of Lake Wabaunsee. <\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"1508\" data-attachment-id=\"3055\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3055\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl037.jpg?fit=2100%2C1508&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,1508\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"Leland Lucky, November, 1943\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;Leland Lucky, manager of the Clinton Scott Lumber Company is seen behind the counter at the lumber company in November of 1943. &lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl037.jpg?fit=1024%2C735&amp;ssl=1\" data-id=\"3055\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl037.jpg?resize=2100%2C1508&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3055\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">Leland Lucky, manager of the Clinton Scott Lumber Company is seen behind the counter at the lumber company in November of 1943. <\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"1521\" data-attachment-id=\"3056\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3056\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl039.jpg?fit=2100%2C1521&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,1521\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"Eskridge Lumber Co., circa 1960\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;Floyd Clark, left, and Leland Lucky stand in front of a wood stove at the Clinton Scott Lumber Company in Eskridge in this view, circa 1960. &lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl039.jpg?fit=1024%2C742&amp;ssl=1\" data-id=\"3056\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl039.jpg?resize=2100%2C1521&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3056\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">Floyd Clark, left, and Leland Lucky stand in front of a wood stove at the Clinton Scott Lumber Company in Eskridge in this view, circa 1960. <\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"1510\" data-attachment-id=\"3057\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3057\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl041.jpg?fit=2100%2C1510&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,1510\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"Clinton Scott Lumber Company, 1930s\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;Leland Lucky, manager of the Clinton Scott Lumber Company stands at the counter in this 1930s view of the lumber company before the addition was added to the east. &lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl041.jpg?fit=1024%2C736&amp;ssl=1\" data-id=\"3057\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl041.jpg?resize=2100%2C1510&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3057\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">Leland Lucky, manager of the Clinton Scott Lumber Company stands at the counter in this 1930s view of the lumber company before the addition was added to the east. <\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"1527\" data-attachment-id=\"3060\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3060\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl054.jpg?fit=2100%2C1527&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,1527\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"Leland Lucky, 1930s\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;Leland Lucky stands in the &amp;#8220;front office&amp;#8221; of the Clinton Scott Lumber Company at Eskridge in this view from the 1930s. &lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl054.jpg?fit=1024%2C745&amp;ssl=1\" data-id=\"3060\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl054.jpg?resize=2100%2C1527&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3060\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">Leland Lucky stands in the &#8220;front office&#8221; of the Clinton Scott Lumber Company at Eskridge in this view from the 1930s. <\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"2117\" data-attachment-id=\"3061\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3061\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl056.jpg?fit=2100%2C2117&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,2117\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"Eskrdige Lumber Company\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;The front window of the Eskridge Lumber Company was painted with a welcome sign for visitors to the Eskridge Labor Day Rodeo. &lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl056.jpg?fit=1016%2C1024&amp;ssl=1\" data-id=\"3061\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl056.jpg?resize=2100%2C2117&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3061\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">The front window of the Eskridge Lumber Company was painted with a welcome sign for visitors to the Eskridge Labor Day Rodeo. <\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"1516\" data-attachment-id=\"3062\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3062\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl057.jpg?fit=2100%2C1516&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,1516\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"Lumber Company Roofing\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;Workers place a metal roof on a lumber storage building at the Scott Lumber Company in Eskridge.&lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl057.jpg?fit=1024%2C739&amp;ssl=1\" data-id=\"3062\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl057.jpg?resize=2100%2C1516&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3062\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">Workers place a metal roof on a lumber storage building at the Scott Lumber Company in Eskridge.<\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"1516\" data-attachment-id=\"3063\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3063\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl058.jpg?fit=2100%2C1516&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,1516\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"Roofing Lumber Company, Eskridge\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;Workers place a metal roof on the lumber storage buildings at the Scott Lumber Company in Eskridge, Kansas. &lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl058.jpg?fit=1024%2C739&amp;ssl=1\" data-id=\"3063\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl058.jpg?resize=2100%2C1516&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3063\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">Workers place a metal roof on the lumber storage buildings at the Scott Lumber Company in Eskridge, Kansas. <\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"1516\" data-attachment-id=\"3064\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3064\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl059.jpg?fit=2100%2C1516&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,1516\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"Roofing, Lumber Company at Eskridge\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;Workers place a metal roof on a lumber storage building at the Scott Lumber Company at Eskridge, Kansas. &lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl059.jpg?fit=1024%2C739&amp;ssl=1\" data-id=\"3064\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl059.jpg?resize=2100%2C1516&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3064\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">Workers place a metal roof on a lumber storage building at the Scott Lumber Company at Eskridge, Kansas. <\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"2103\" data-attachment-id=\"3065\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3065\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl064.jpg?fit=2100%2C2103&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,2103\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"Scott Lumber Company, Eskridge, Kansas\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;This photo of the Scott Lumber Company at Eskridge, Kansas was taken in about 1950. Handwriting on the reverse indicates that the high-wheeler bicycle belonged to lumber company owner, Clinton Scott. &lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl064.jpg?fit=1024%2C1024&amp;ssl=1\" data-id=\"3065\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl064.jpg?resize=2100%2C2103&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3065\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">This photo of the Scott Lumber Company at Eskridge, Kansas was taken in about 1950. Handwriting on the reverse indicates that the high-wheeler bicycle belonged to lumber company owner, Clinton Scott. <\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"1685\" data-attachment-id=\"3066\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3066\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl066.jpg?fit=2100%2C1685&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,1685\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"Scott Lumber Co.\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;Jim Eastman, left, and Gary Rimby, center, visit with Leland Lucky at the Scott Lumber Company in Eskridge, Kansas. &lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl066.jpg?fit=1024%2C822&amp;ssl=1\" data-id=\"3066\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl066.jpg?resize=2100%2C1685&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3066\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">Jim Eastman, left, and Gary Rimby, center, visit with Leland Lucky at the Scott Lumber Company in Eskridge, Kansas. <\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"1248\" data-attachment-id=\"3067\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3067\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl047.jpg?fit=2100%2C1248&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,1248\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"Security State Bank, Eskridge, Kansas\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;This real photo postcard of the Security State Bank in Eskridge, Kansas dates from about 1910.  The Eskridge Post Office was located on the south side of the building. &lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl047.jpg?fit=1024%2C609&amp;ssl=1\" data-id=\"3067\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl047.jpg?resize=2100%2C1248&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3067\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">This real photo postcard of the Security State Bank in Eskridge, Kansas dates from about 1910.  The Eskridge Post Office was located on the south side of the building. <\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"1320\" data-attachment-id=\"3068\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3068\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl048.jpg?fit=2100%2C1320&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,1320\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"Main Street, Eskridge, Kansas\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;This view of Main Street in Eskridge, Kansas looks to the north from the 200 block in this Zercher Photo view from about 1907. &lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl048.jpg?fit=1024%2C644&amp;ssl=1\" data-id=\"3068\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl048.jpg?resize=2100%2C1320&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3068\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">This view of Main Street in Eskridge, Kansas looks to the north from the 200 block in this Zercher Photo view from about 1907. <\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"1319\" data-attachment-id=\"3069\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3069\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl049.jpg?fit=2100%2C1319&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,1319\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"Main Street postcard\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;Reverse of Eskridge Main Street real photo postcard&lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl049.jpg?fit=1024%2C643&amp;ssl=1\" data-id=\"3069\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl049.jpg?resize=2100%2C1319&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3069\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">Reverse of Eskridge Main Street real photo postcard<\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"1260\" data-attachment-id=\"3070\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3070\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl050.jpg?fit=2100%2C1260&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,1260\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"Security State Bank, Eskridge, Kansas\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;This real photo postcard showing the Security State Bank in Eskridge, Kansas dates from about 1907. &lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl050.jpg?fit=1024%2C614&amp;ssl=1\" data-id=\"3070\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl050.jpg?resize=2100%2C1260&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3070\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">This real photo postcard showing the Security State Bank in Eskridge, Kansas dates from about 1907. <\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"1260\" data-attachment-id=\"3071\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3071\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl051.jpg?fit=2100%2C1260&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,1260\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"Main Street, Eskridge, Kansas\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;This Zercher Photo real photo postcard from about 1907 shows the west side of Main Street in Eskridge, Kansas, looking south. &lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl051.jpg?fit=1024%2C614&amp;ssl=1\" data-id=\"3071\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl051.jpg?resize=2100%2C1260&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3071\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">This Zercher Photo real photo postcard from about 1907 shows the west side of Main Street in Eskridge, Kansas, looking south. <\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"1260\" data-attachment-id=\"3072\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3072\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl052.jpg?fit=2100%2C1260&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,1260\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"EPL052\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;This real photo postcard shows Eskridge High School as it looked in about 1913.  This view looks to the northwest. &lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl052.jpg?fit=1024%2C614&amp;ssl=1\" data-id=\"3072\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl052.jpg?resize=2100%2C1260&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3072\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">This real photo postcard shows Eskridge High School as it looked in about 1913.  This view looks to the northwest. <\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"1342\" data-attachment-id=\"3073\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3073\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl053.jpg?fit=2100%2C1342&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,1342\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"Main Street, West Side, Eskridge, Kansas\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;This real photo postcard view from about 1940 shows the west side of Main Street in Eskridge, Kansas. &lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl053.jpg?fit=1024%2C654&amp;ssl=1\" data-id=\"3073\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl053.jpg?resize=2100%2C1342&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3073\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">This real photo postcard view from about 1940 shows the west side of Main Street in Eskridge, Kansas. <\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"1280\" data-attachment-id=\"3074\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3074\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl060.jpg?fit=2100%2C1280&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,1280\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"Santa Fe Streamliner at Eskridge\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;An Atchison, Topeka &amp;amp; Santa Fe Streamliner stops at the Eskridge depot to take schoolchildren on a trip to Kansas City. &lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl060.jpg?fit=1024%2C624&amp;ssl=1\" data-id=\"3074\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl060.jpg?resize=2100%2C1280&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3074\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">An Atchison, Topeka &amp; Santa Fe Streamliner stops at the Eskridge depot to take schoolchildren on a trip to Kansas City. <\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"1263\" data-attachment-id=\"3075\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3075\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl062.jpg?fit=2100%2C1263&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,1263\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"ATSF Engine 309 at Eskridge, Kansas\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;An ATSF Streamliner stops at Eskridge in this 1950s view. &lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl062.jpg?fit=1024%2C616&amp;ssl=1\" data-id=\"3075\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl062.jpg?resize=2100%2C1263&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3075\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">An ATSF Streamliner stops at Eskridge in this 1950s view. <\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"1270\" data-attachment-id=\"3076\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3076\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl063.jpg?fit=2100%2C1270&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,1270\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"ATSF Streamliner at Eskridge, Kansas\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;An ATSF Streamliner stops at the Eskridge depot to board schoolchildren who are taking a trip to Kansas City in this 1950s view. &lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl063.jpg?fit=1024%2C619&amp;ssl=1\" data-id=\"3076\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl063.jpg?resize=2100%2C1270&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3076\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">An ATSF Streamliner stops at the Eskridge depot to board schoolchildren who are taking a trip to Kansas City in this 1950s view. <\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2400\" height=\"1874\" data-attachment-id=\"3080\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3080\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl075-copy.jpg?fit=2400%2C1874&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2400,1874\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"Womanless Wedding\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;This early 20th century view from Eskridge, Kansas is titled, &amp;#8220;Womanless Wedding&amp;#8221;.  Many of the men pictured are identified on the reverse. &lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl075-copy.jpg?fit=1024%2C800&amp;ssl=1\" data-id=\"3080\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl075-copy.jpg?resize=2400%2C1874&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3080\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">This early 20th century view from Eskridge, Kansas is titled, &#8220;Womanless Wedding&#8221;.  Many of the men pictured are identified on the reverse. <\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2400\" height=\"1874\" data-attachment-id=\"3081\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3081\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl076-copy.jpg?fit=2400%2C1874&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2400,1874\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"Reverse, Womanless Wedding\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;Reverse side of photo, &amp;#8220;Womanless Wedding&amp;#8221;, Eskridge, Kansas&lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl076-copy.jpg?fit=1024%2C800&amp;ssl=1\" data-id=\"3081\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl076-copy.jpg?resize=2400%2C1874&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3081\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">Reverse side of photo, &#8220;Womanless Wedding&#8221;, Eskridge, Kansas<\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"1497\" data-attachment-id=\"3077\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3077\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl068.jpg?fit=2100%2C1497&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,1497\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"William and Evelyn Walker Home\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;This photo shows the home of Dr. William Walker and his wife, Evelyn, in Eskridge, Kansas. Dr. Walker&amp;#8217;s office was located in the small brick building. &lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl068.jpg?fit=1024%2C730&amp;ssl=1\" data-id=\"3077\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl068.jpg?resize=2100%2C1497&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3077\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">This photo shows the home of Dr. William Walker and his wife, Evelyn, in Eskridge, Kansas. Dr. Walker&#8217;s office was located in the small brick building. <\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"1497\" data-attachment-id=\"3078\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3078\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl069.jpg?fit=2100%2C1497&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,1497\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"J. Y. Waugh House\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;This view of the J. Y. Waugh home in Eskridge, Kansas dates from about 2000. &lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl069.jpg?fit=1024%2C730&amp;ssl=1\" data-id=\"3078\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl069.jpg?resize=2100%2C1497&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3078\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">This view of the J. Y. Waugh home in Eskridge, Kansas dates from about 2000. <\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"1483\" data-attachment-id=\"3079\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3079\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl070.jpg?fit=2100%2C1483&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,1483\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"Waugh Building, Eskridge, Kansas\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;This view of the Waugh Building, 123 Main Street in Eskridge, Kansas dates from about 2000. &lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl070.jpg?fit=1024%2C723&amp;ssl=1\" data-id=\"3079\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl070.jpg?resize=2100%2C1483&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3079\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">This view of the Waugh Building, 123 Main Street in Eskridge, Kansas dates from about 2000. <\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"2790\" data-attachment-id=\"3045\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3045\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl025.jpg?fit=2100%2C2790&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,2790\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"Page 1, Louise Lemmons letter\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;Page one of a letter dated, 11-18-01 from Louise Lemons to the Eskridge library concerning her photographs of the &amp;#8220;Slim&amp;#8221; Sargent home at Dover, Kansas. &lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl025.jpg?fit=771%2C1024&amp;ssl=1\" data-id=\"3045\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl025.jpg?resize=2100%2C2790&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3045\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">Page one of a letter dated, 11-18-01 from Louise Lemons to the Eskridge library concerning her photographs of the &#8220;Slim&#8221; Sargent home at Dover, Kansas. <\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"2790\" data-attachment-id=\"3046\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3046\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl026.jpg?fit=2100%2C2790&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,2790\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"Page 2, Louise Lemmons letter\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;Page 2 of the letter by Louise Lemons concerning her photos of the Slim Sargent home at Dover, Kansas. &lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl026.jpg?fit=771%2C1024&amp;ssl=1\" data-id=\"3046\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl026.jpg?resize=2100%2C2790&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3046\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">Page 2 of the letter by Louise Lemons concerning her photos of the Slim Sargent home at Dover, Kansas. <\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"3091\" data-attachment-id=\"3047\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3047\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl027.jpg?fit=2100%2C3091&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,3091\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"Slim Sargent at Dover\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;Edgar &amp;#8220;Slim&amp;#8221; Sargent sits at his home at Dover, Kansas in the summer of 1984. &lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl027.jpg?fit=696%2C1024&amp;ssl=1\" data-id=\"3047\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl027.jpg?resize=2100%2C3091&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3047\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">Edgar &#8220;Slim&#8221; Sargent sits at his home at Dover, Kansas in the summer of 1984. <\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"1427\" data-attachment-id=\"3049\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3049\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl029.jpg?fit=2100%2C1427&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,1427\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"Sargent home, Dover, Kansas\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;Home of Edgar &amp;#8220;Slim&amp;#8221; Sargent, Dover, Kansas, summer 1984&lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl029.jpg?fit=1024%2C696&amp;ssl=1\" data-id=\"3049\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl029.jpg?resize=2100%2C1427&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3049\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">Home of Edgar &#8220;Slim&#8221; Sargent, Dover, Kansas, summer 1984<\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"1442\" data-attachment-id=\"3050\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3050\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl030.jpg?fit=2100%2C1442&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,1442\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"Sargent Home, Dover, Kansas\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;Rear view, Slim Sargent&amp;#8217;s home, Dover, Kansas, summer 1984&lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl030.jpg?fit=1024%2C703&amp;ssl=1\" data-id=\"3050\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl030.jpg?resize=2100%2C1442&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3050\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">Rear view, Slim Sargent&#8217;s home, Dover, Kansas, summer 1984<\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"1435\" data-attachment-id=\"3051\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3051\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl031.jpg?fit=2100%2C1435&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,1435\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"Sargent home, Dover, Kansas\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;Edgar &amp;#8220;Slim&amp;#8221; Sargent home, Dover, Kansas, summer, 1984&lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl031.jpg?fit=1024%2C700&amp;ssl=1\" data-id=\"3051\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl031.jpg?resize=2100%2C1435&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3051\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">Edgar &#8220;Slim&#8221; Sargent home, Dover, Kansas, summer, 1984<\/figcaption><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img data-recalc-dims=\"1\" loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"2100\" height=\"1435\" data-attachment-id=\"3052\" data-permalink=\"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/?attachment_id=3052\" data-orig-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl032.jpg?fit=2100%2C1435&amp;ssl=1\" data-orig-size=\"2100,1435\" data-comments-opened=\"1\" data-image-meta=\"{&quot;aperture&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;credit&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;camera&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;caption&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;created_timestamp&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;copyright&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;focal_length&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;iso&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;shutter_speed&quot;:&quot;0&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;orientation&quot;:&quot;1&quot;}\" data-image-title=\"Edgar &amp;#8220;Slim&amp;#8221; Sargent, 1984\" data-image-description=\"\" data-image-caption=\"&lt;p&gt;Edgar &amp;#8220;Slim&amp;#8221; Sargent stands in his garden at his Dover, Kansas home in the summer of 1984.  &lt;\/p&gt;\n\" data-large-file=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl032.jpg?fit=1024%2C700&amp;ssl=1\" data-id=\"3052\" src=\"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl032.jpg?resize=2100%2C1435&#038;ssl=1\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3052\"\/><figcaption class=\"wp-element-caption\">Edgar &#8220;Slim&#8221; Sargent stands in his garden at his Dover, Kansas home in the summer of 1984.  <\/figcaption><\/figure>\n<\/figure>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">&nbsp;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"excerpt":{"rendered":"<p>The Eskridge Branch of the Pottawatomie-Wabaunsee Regional Library system recently partnered with Kansas writer and historian, Greg Hoots to digitize their historic photo collection. The library had a small but significant collection of historic photographs of Eskridge as well as a group of Eskridge school class photos that had been donated to the organization. Hoots [&hellip;]<\/p>\n","protected":false},"author":101704399,"featured_media":3067,"comment_status":"open","ping_status":"open","sticky":false,"template":"","format":"standard","meta":{"_coblocks_attr":"","_coblocks_dimensions":"","_coblocks_responsive_height":"","_coblocks_accordion_ie_support":"","advanced_seo_description":"","jetpack_seo_html_title":"","jetpack_seo_noindex":false,"jetpack_seo_schema_type":"","_jetpack_newsletter_access":"","_jetpack_dont_email_post_to_subs":false,"_jetpack_newsletter_tier_id":0,"_jetpack_memberships_contains_paywalled_content":false,"_wpcom_ai_launchpad_first_post":false,"_jetpack_feature_clip_id":0,"_jetpack_memberships_contains_paid_content":false,"footnotes":"","jetpack_publicize_message":"{title}\n\n{excerpt}\n\n{url}","jetpack_publicize_feature_enabled":true,"jetpack_social_post_already_shared":false,"jetpack_social_options":{"image_generator_settings":{"template":"highway","default_image_id":0,"font":"","enabled":false},"version":2},"_wpas_customize_per_network":false,"jetpack_post_was_ever_published":false},"categories":[774433137,1151],"tags":[369107,3263,774433141],"class_list":["post-3017","post","type-post","status-publish","format-standard","has-post-thumbnail","hentry","category-gallery","category-photographs","tag-dover","tag-gallery","tag-photographs"],"jetpack_publicize_connections":[],"jetpack_likes_enabled":true,"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"jetpack_shortlink":"https:\/\/wp.me\/p7hzqh-MF","jetpack-related-posts":[],"jetpack_featured_media_url":"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/11\/epl047.jpg?fit=2100%2C1248&ssl=1","_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/index.php?rest_route=\/wp\/v2\/posts\/3017","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/index.php?rest_route=\/wp\/v2\/posts"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/index.php?rest_route=\/wp\/v2\/types\/post"}],"author":[{"embeddable":true,"href":"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/index.php?rest_route=\/wp\/v2\/users\/101704399"}],"replies":[{"embeddable":true,"href":"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/index.php?rest_route=%2Fwp%2Fv2%2Fcomments&post=3017"}],"version-history":[{"count":4,"href":"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/index.php?rest_route=\/wp\/v2\/posts\/3017\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":8771,"href":"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/index.php?rest_route=\/wp\/v2\/posts\/3017\/revisions\/8771"}],"wp:featuredmedia":[{"embeddable":true,"href":"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/index.php?rest_route=\/wp\/v2\/media\/3067"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/index.php?rest_route=%2Fwp%2Fv2%2Fmedia&parent=3017"}],"wp:term":[{"taxonomy":"category","embeddable":true,"href":"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/index.php?rest_route=%2Fwp%2Fv2%2Fcategories&post=3017"},{"taxonomy":"post_tag","embeddable":true,"href":"https:\/\/wabaunseecomuseum.org\/index.php?rest_route=%2Fwp%2Fv2%2Ftags&post=3017"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}